Last Updated on by
Sexual contact history
- Are you sexually active
- with whom
- Do you have any other sexual partners?
- Last sexual contact in last 3 months? numbers / Gender, known infections
- Nature of relationship? (regular, casual, paid, etc) / Was it consensual – be aware of safeguarding issues
- What type of sex? (oral/anal/vaginal etc)
- Have you or your partner ever been tested or treated for any sexual transmitted diseases
- Do you use any kind of contraception? condom break/fall off?
An elderly patient in ED
- Have you ever had any falls in the last 1 year?
- How do you manage your daily activities in the last 1 year
Child Burses – NAI
- Ask questions related to child safeguarding – Recognise Abuse or a Child at Risk
- any history of malignancy? leukaemia or lymphoma
- any bleeding disorders or in the family
- any trauma ?
- Previous attendance for asthma in that last 1 year
- previous HDU/ICU admissions
Procedure sedations -AMPLE
- Past history (ASA score )including difficult intubations, anaesthesia experience, complications..
- Last meal
- Even leading to presentations
Read More here Procedural sedation in ED
Carbon Monoxide poisoning
- more than 1 family affected
- symptoms improve when away from the environment
- symptoms worse in winter or while cooking
- symptoms happing in closed space
- History of travel
- his of sick contact